* Local Social specialist
* Raised £millions in funding for companies
* Built a local social app to encourage serendipitous meetings
* Built a daily question app that allowed users to answer questions and win prizes.
* Built a global community for designers around the world to gain experience and share their work
* Built a global platform for language students in my spare time
* Built a entrepreneurship Q&A platform for students (now offline)
* Built machine learning tool to predict where people will be at a given time
* Built lots of digital tools to help with founder problems
* Built 100 + smaller projects to test ideas and languages
I have worked across many areas of management including technology, product and operations.
Product skills: Rapid prototyping, data science, data led design, prioritisation, roadmapping A/B testing, iteration and analytics.
General skills: Attention to detail, fundraising, hiring technical roles, managing on and offshore teams, team and personal development, time / resource allocation, planning and execution.
I have led, built and scaled multiple products in Consumer, Financial, Education and Ecommerce industries.
I frequently consult, mentor and for the last ten years, I’ve been heavily involved in enterprise education at all levels.
Outside of work, I love golf, skiing, squash, kung fu (black belt) and anything in the country.